Our Mission as Outdoor Explorers:
Outdoor Explorers are on a mission to get outside and explore nature, visit new places, and experience the beauty of our earth. We educate, practice, and inspire others to follow the Leave No Trace principles to ensure our future generations can enjoy it as well.
Nature Days are once a month. On this day, The Outdoor Explorers share their passion for Nature on Instagram with a POST on how you explore the outdoors!
Before Nature Day:
- Explore the Outdoors and make a positive impact on yourself, another human, or even Nature!
- Snap a photo or video of the positive impact you made. Exploring the outdoors is a release for many people so have fun with this!
On Nature Day:
- Share a photo on your personal Instagram feed!
- Use Hashtags: #outdoorexplorers + #natureday + #thecamplife on your post
- Tag us in your post @camplifecrate
- Use the caption to talk about why you explore nature or talk about the importance of the LNT principles.
#NATUREDAY is always the third Wednesday of the month:
- March 17th (First OFFICIAL #NatureDay)
- April 21st
- May 19th
- June 16th
- July 21st
- August 18th
- September 15th
- October 20th
- November 17th
- December 15th
Outdoor Explorer Ambassadors:
- Discount code to purchase TCL Gear at 40% off.
- Must participate by posting for Nature Day each month on the designated day.
- Free Gear is occasionally given out to our Ambassadors. We do require a minimum of 4 lifestyle photos of the gear in an outdoor setting and must be sent within two weeks of receiving the product + 2 Posts on your Instagram Feed.
- Invited to join a private space just for Outdoor Explorer Ambassadors in our Outdoor Explorer Community.
Read these guidelines before heading out for Nature Day!
- You are most important. Look out for yourself and your safety first!
- Make sure you read trail guidelines and follow all safety guidelines before getting to your destination
- Don't overthink Nature Day, it can be anywhere! National Park, State Parks, a Local Trail....Just get outside and explore!
- Bring enough water!
- Pack a first aid kit.
- Before you leave, find out the weather report.
- Beware when encountering wildlife.
- Pay close attention to your surroundings and landmarks
Your safety matters to us! 🙌
Exploring the outdoors is more fun with others! While we do encourage enjoying the outdoors with other humans, there are some things to remember.
The Camp Life LLC cannot and will not be responsible for any person(s) who come with you to explore the outdoors for Nature Day or for any other activity. If you choose to invite others to join, including friends and family, you do so at your own risk. The Camp Life will not be held liable for you or others.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Leave No Trace 7 Principles:
• Plan Ahead and Prepare
• Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
• Dispose of Waste Properly
• Leave What You Find
• Minimize Campfire Impacts
• Respect Wildlife
• Be Considerate of Other Visitors
© 1999 by the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics: www.LNT.org.
What’s my ambassador discount code?
You can find discount codes in the community dashboard the Channel "Ourdoor Explorer Brand Ambassadors" then under "Topics." This code is good for 40% off at TheCampLife.com for the duration of the term. There are two separate codes to use, each code can only be used once.
How do I redeem my discount code or get my free gear?
To use them, you need to register an account here or sign in. Upon checkout you will then be able to use the discount code assigned to your login. Please use the same email address you used to sign up for the explorer program.
Is there a discount code to share with friends and family?
We've set up a referral code program that you can share with your friends and family! Within this program, you get a unique referral code that you can share- this code gives the other person $10 off, and you $10 off when they complete a purchase! To find your unique referral code, register an account here or sign in.
What are the Nature Day Dates for the Term?
Well you're in the right place! Scroll up towards the top and you'll find them.