Firebiner Multitool Carabiner
A survival multitool carabiner that is as much for everyday use as it is for survival enhancement. Spark it, clip it, cut it, pop it, hang it, turn it.
- EverSpark Technology: Spark Wheel to help start fires easily
- Replaceable ferro rod, with extra rods included
- Very strong stainless steel construction with a 100 lbs capacity
- Extremely durable titanium coating
- Lightweight, only 1 oz
- Stainless steel safety blade to easily cut paracord, fishing line, string and much more
- Bottle opener for refreshment time.
- Screwdriver tip
- Hang slots to connect keys or anything else with an appropriate ring or clasp
- Strong, thin, stainless steel gate that stays closed but is easy to open when needed
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
To start a return, you can Click Here. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. We charge a $5 restocking fee on all items issued a refund.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer returns/refunds on subscription box products at this time.
We do our best to get your items to your door as soon as possible. Normal orders will typically ship 1 to 3 days after purchase (with the exception of holiday shopping weekends) and subscription orders will ship on the 4th of the Month. When we put your order in the mail, you will receive a USPS/ or UPS tracking number by email - Contact Us if you do not get this email and we can help you get your tracking number.
Shipping weights are determined by the carrier and are based on the weight of the package.
The Camp Life is not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages that are returned to the sender due to incorrect address or any other issues presented at the time of delivery.
Common things we see with customer orders:
- Customers enter the wrong address: This isn't a fun situation especially when you are eager to receive your product, so please please ensure your check your address (Be careful when using voice to text). and we cannot be responsible for reshipment charges.
- Your package doesn't arrive in the time specified on the website: USPS and UPS are our primary shipping partners. Their times are estimated and do not guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee ours either.
At this time we do not offer international shipping :(